In the previous post I spoke about What I shouldn’t do?
What I could do
- To create a genuine relationship and real interaction, I must see how to bring VALUE to it, how to earn their trust.
- Giving TIPS of nutrition, for example, that really works for them in their daily life… (It’s MEGA important how we said to know who my ideal client is, it’s not the same to give tips for people who have health problems like obesity, or for people who just want to lose a few pounds to look better, it’s not the same as someone who works all day, or someone who has a lot of free time…). In every tip I give I have to think 100% of my ideal client and feel totally identified.
- MOTIVATE, share phrases that reflect our way of thinking and see the world of nutrition, this kind of motivational phrases, helps that the interested strange wants to know me better, know how is my way of thinking, what concept I have of nutrition, what is my philosophy. Whenever I share a phrase it is very important to follow the phrase, put a personal reflection of mine associated with the world of my brand.
- If I only upload the phrase, I won’t be able to connect, since it could be a phrase that could be uploaded by any entrepreneur and ends up being something cold.
- I could INSPIRE, I could give ideas of foods and recipes that help me to have a healthy life, I could do it in photo and text format, or with videos.
- SHARING could share and make known natural products made by other entrepreneurs, so I would be giving valuable information to my followers and also empowering other entrepreneurs.
- TEACH, I could show small daily exercises to complement their nutrition and have a healthier life.
These are just a few ideas that can help you think about how to create and maintain a relationship with all those interested strangers who come to your brand.
Surely the more you know your ideal client, the more ideas you will come up, you will get to know better what they need and what serves them best.
When we manage to create contents of value for our followers, our marketing becomes much more fun and bearable… we start to see that round trip with our potential client and everything will flow more naturally.
We are also going to move away from the ghost of “tired” or “saturate” our followers, if what I am sharing is of value to them and helps them in their lives, they will never get tired of reading us, surely the opposite… they will be waiting for THAT new post with new info or motivation….
Now it’s your turn!
First write on a sheet, who is that person you want to attract, who is your ideal customer.
Then he thinks he might be interested, what can I offer him to improve his life and gain his trust?
It is important that you look for ways that you feel comfortable to do, if for now you don’t feel very safe making videos… well for now avoid them… or if on the contrary you are not one of those who like to write so much, you can choose to make more videos.
What you do and share must be faithful to how you are or your brand, otherwise it is going to be very difficult for you to sustain it over time and enjoy it.
REMEMBER that the most important thing is that we find the way to ENJOY our undertaking.
The relationship with our potential customers must be like any other relationship in real life.
If you were meeting a girl or a boy it is very difficult that in the first date they already become a boyfriend or propose you to go to live together.
Surely it is necessary to nourish that relationship, and to want to attract it or to attract it more and more… you would find out what is what it likes, what are its interests, if we spend it speaking to it of some subject that matters very little… or worse, if we spend it talking about ourselves, surely that relationship will not last…